Monday, November 22, 2010

춘천 고려 닭갈비=Sauted Seasoned chicken with vegetables = GREAT

I love this restaurant, the chicken that is well seasoned and the grilled with a lot of vegetables (for example cabbage, leek and sweet potato etc.) and bar rice cake on the iron pot. So, If you paid extra money, You can add cheese and mushroom. This restaurant's quality is good and price is reasonable. price is about 7,000won per person.

This food's origin is Chuncheon in Korea. This food is one of specialty food in Chuncheon. This food is made Korean spicy red pepper paste.
This food's taste is a little spicy and sweety and looks so great.
In addition, smell is delicious and texture is chewing and tender.
I went to this place with my girlfriend on yesterday. I introduced to her this restaurant, "춘천 고려 닭갈비“. She was very satisfied. So, I was very happy and have a good time.
I want to go this restaurant "춘천 고려 닭갈비“ again.
16 / 11 / 2010 . Wednesday
Heny.

No comments:

Post a Comment