Monday, November 22, 2010

'Tang Tang chicken', NO DOUBT!

I love the 'Tang Tang chicken'. The style of the restaurant is not good, but the chicken is awesome. Especially, 'Bulgalbi' and 'Dokdo Chondak' is fantastic. they made me a chix holic! because they are not fried, but grilled. So they are healthier than fried chix. And needless to say, they are so delicious.(in fact, fried chickens are so special, but they are unhealthy) But chicken's amount is not enough. A few years ago, 'Tang Tang chicken''s price was so cheap, but now their price increased about 2 times!
However, they aren't as expensive than other brand chicken.
Oh, They have special service. If you go to there personally, you can discount 1000Won! 'Tang Tang' is orginally located in Daegu, but now they are locations throughout korea. (not many! haha)
Sadly, 'Tang Tang''s branch of Daejeon is only one, so far! It makes me difficult to go. So, I only eat 'Tang Tang' when I visit my home town Daegu.
If you have chance to go 'Tang Tang', try and enjoy.  
Here is website


-JAYMEE-

No comments:

Post a Comment